Returns should be sent to:Balloon Market (Total Party Ltd.)
We always do our best to get your goods to you in perfect condition and for them to be the items you have ordered. However, we understand that you may wish to return goods to us for a number of reasons. The following clearly explains our returns policy.
- 1. I have received faulty goods.
If any of the products you have ordered are faulty please contact us immediately. It may be that they seem faulty but in fact are fine – we should be able to help you establish what is going wrong on the phone, with the help of some photos or video clips we might ask you to send over. If they still appear faulty after this please return the items to us. They must be returned to us within 7 days of receipt. If, on inspection, we find they are faulty, we will either refund you or send out replacement products. If we find there is no fault we will contact you and let you know. We will either be able to send the goods back to you (an additional delivery charge will apply) or can refund you for the goods as long as they are in perfect, packed and re-saleable condition.
When returning your goods please provide your company details and as much product information as possible (product SKUs, order numbers etc. are very helpful!) and inform us by email that the items have been sent. We recommend sending the items by a method which provides proof of posting and is ideally trackable by you – 48 hour courier or Royal Mail recorded services etc. Please take a photo of the postage / receipt and we will credit that as well. If we do not receive the items we will not be able to offer any refund or dispatch replacement items. You will be responsible for any lost items or packages that are sent to us but do not arrive.
- 2. I don’t need some of the goods.
If you do not need some of the items, just return them to us (at your cost) in perfect, un-opened, re-saleable condition within 7 days and we will refund the cost of the product(s) up to a maximum of £25 + VAT. Any returns above this value will need to be approved by us first and there will be a charge for restocking and administration. The charge will be £5 + VAT or 20% of the product cost, whichever is greater. Delivery charges are NOT refundable. Please fill out our Returns Form (click to download below) and include this in the parcel. If this is not included, we will be unable to process your return.
If your order is sent by courier and you refuse the delivery so that it is returned to us, a charge of £15+ VAT will apply for returning the goods. If there are multiple boxes refused, extra charges may apply.
We cannot offer refunds on printed balloons, seasonal products, helium cylinders or party helium cylinders.
If you cancel an order that has not been dispatched but is being prepared, there will be a charge for the cost of packing and administration. The charge will be £5 + VAT or 20% of the product cost, whichever is greater.
Items that have been used or removed from their original packaging will not be refunded.
- 3. I have not sold the goods.
We do not work on a sale or return basis. If items were ordered for an event or stock and do not sell, we are not able to accept the return.
If the return is sent to us we will either return it to you when you next place an order with courier delivery or you can pay for the return to be sent back to you.
If we are able to accept the return there will be a charge for restocking and administration. The charge will be £5 + VAT or 20% of the product cost, whichever is greater.
- 4. I have been sent the wrong items.
- If you have been sent the wrong items please contact us immediately and let us know what has been sent out incorrectly and accept our sincere apologies! Once it has been established that they are the wrong items, please return the goods to us in perfect, un-opened, re-saleable condition. Once received, we will either send out the correct products or offer a refund. When returning your goods please quote your order number and inform us by email that the items have been sent. We recommend sending the items by a method which provides proof of posting and is ideally trackable by you – courier or Royal Mail recorded services. If we do not receive the items we will not be able to offer any refund or dispatch replacement items. You will be responsible for any lost items or packages that are sent to us but do not arrive. If you need the replacement goods immediately another order has to be placed and once the goods are returned to us, a refund will be issued.
- 5. Refunds on printed balloons
- If you have ordered printed balloons once your artwork has been approved and process of creating the screen has started, no refund can be offered. If approval has been given (verbally or in writing) but the screen making process has not yet started, we may be able to offer a refund. A cancellation charge may apply depending on the amount of work already undertaken.
- 6. Refunds on disposable helium cylinders
- No refunds are available on disposable helium cylinders once delivered as there is no way to establish if they have been used or not.
- 7. Refunds on hire cylinders
- No refunds are available on hired helium cylinders once delivered. All returned cylinders, even if full, are vented on return to the cylinder agent to ensure that no cylinder has been tampered with whist it has been out on hire. This ensures safe and reliable cylinders are provided to all customers.