Information for European Customers
Since Brexit, there have been several changes surrounding deliveries. To ensure your delivery is as smooth as possible, please read the following. Minimum order spend
• Due to VAT changes when importing into the EU, we have had to implement a minimum order spend. Please spend £150 to place an order. You will not be able to checkout if your order is less than £150 (including after discount).
• We are unable to send certain products to certain Countries, due to local government restrictions. We have taken these products off the website to make it as easy as possible for you to see what is available to buy. This may mean that products you have previously ordered are no longer available.
Your order and the customs process
• We will require your EORI number in order to send your parcel and to help it clear customs. If you have provided this information, we are working to get it added to your account. When you order, we may contact you again to confirm your EORI number.
• It is likely that you will have to pay customs duties, import VAT and import fees on your order. This differs depending on your country, so we are unable to confirm how much this will be.
• Please regularly check your emails (and junk folder) for information regarding customs duties. If these are not paid within a certain period of time, your order will be returned to us and this will incur a charge.
• The customs clearance process can cause delays on your order. Please order as soon as you can for the best chance to get your order on time.
We really appreciate your patience during this transition, we hope that the customs process will become more efficient in the future.
Sorry, this product isn't available.
If you leave your details, we'll drop you a line when it's back!
Your Shopping Basket has been updated
We just need a few details...
We promise we won't sell, rent or give your details to anyone. Honestly! You can unsubscribe at any time.