1. We have fun whilst doing our jobs!
If you were a fly on the wall here at Balloon Market, you’d probably find us having a little dance through the warehouse, watching a funny video on YouTube and telling lots of corny ‘Dad’ jokes.
2. We focus on the solution, not the problem
If you have a problem, we will always try our best to find a solution for you! Whether you have a faulty balloon (it happens!), need your order by a particular date or even want something we don’t offer, we will always try to solve your problem, and if we can’t solve it, we will strive to find the best alternative solution for you and your business.
3. We promote honest and open communication
We always talk openly with our customers and with our team. If we make a mistake (we’re all human!) we put our hands up and admit it. We truly believe that this is the best way to resolve issues and get to the bottom of problems. We can then revert to Value #2!
4. We always treat others as we expect to be treated ourselves
Be nice to everyone: simples! ?
5. We take pride in what we do
When you shop at Balloon Market, you can be sure to receive the highest standard of service and quality of products possible. But none of that would be possible without the efforts of our amazing team! We’re exceptionally proud of the team we have and what they each bring to the business. Yay team! Find out more about them here.
6. We have a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
We enter into a relationship with our customers before they even become customers with the attitude that we will be able to help in some way. “Sorry we can’t help you” is not a phrase you’ll hear at Balloon Market. We know we can’t help everyone, all of the time, but we’ll do our very best!
7. We embrace change in order to grow
We’re always open to suggestions from the team and our customers on how we can improve. Whether it‘s storage solutions in the warehouse, new product ideas or changes to the website, we know that change is a great thing and will help us to keep growing and providing the best experience possible for you!
We've compiled a list of some of our likes and dislikes for you to learn a little more about our team!
• Mo's Diner
• The daily food van visit
• Themed playlists
• Building things!
• The deer video - see it here!
• Pretty packaging
• Happy Dee from DPD! Meet him here!
• Puppies (Red & customers' dogs!)
• A good spreadsheet
• When customers say nice things
• Krispy Kreme
• Al fresco dining
• Weekend film recommendations
• Sweeping the Warehouse
• Loud t-shirts
• A good process
• Starbucks on our industrial estate
• Walkie Talkies
• TikTok - check out our videos here!
• Finding elves in random places
• Laughing until you cry
• Sausage Rolls
• Products arranged in rainbow order
• Autumn colours
• Pastel highlighters
• Cycling in the rain
• Birds in the Warehouse
• Printer problems
• When the sun is in your eyes
• Soggy sleeves when you're washing up
• When you go to drink your tea and it's gone cold
• Blunt Stanley blades
• Late buses
• Soggy socks
• Not wearing enough layers and feeling cold
• Forgetting your lunch
You can meet the whole team and learn some fun facts about us on our Meet the Team page!
Keep up to date and see lots of behind the scenes from BM HQ on our social media channels.